America Fuck Yeah Tribute! America Fuck Yeah Tribute!

Hey, i like it!

I was browsing around on google for this to put into my flash, but all the songs of this i found you had to pay for.
Then i checked the portal and "whooa" this one came up. I was expecting shit but after looking at the file size i thought "hang on, this might be good". And i was right, good job on it and well done for responding to reviews.

Rickbass21 responds:

thank you for the awsome review i'll try to get some of my other stuff (covers and originals) done as soon as possible. been busy as hell.

§Zeth§ War of souls §Zeth§ War of souls

Yay! Someone who likes to respond!

Good job on the music, i enjoyed it. I could see potential for it being used in a battle Flash somewhere along the track.

-Cheers-

XGM-Zeth responds:

Thanks matey!
I'm more than willing to respond as i like reviews/reviewers.

I just hope that people will sooner or later use it in some kind of flash.
Thanks!

-Zethie-

"Get Low" "Get Low"

Errrr....

I was like, expecting at least a "song", but i got 9 sec and 1.5MB of crap.

Rock'n Temple || Zelda 2 Rock'n Temple || Zelda 2

You wanted a review so I will give you one...

SWEET song there buddy. SSBM Temple song with a beat! I have a playlist on my Media Player that only has the best of the best on it. I have only 4 songs there and this one just got added.
In fact, i'm listening to it right now...

FireEmblem - Together, We Ride FireEmblem - Together, We Ride

Read the big review, not this small section.

I never knew about the song until Smash Bros. Melee and Fire Emblem for GBA and this is a SWEET SONG! Nice work.

By the way, i couldn't help noticing that your from OZland as well, im from Far North QLD, what about you?

MasterFury responds:

Well I'm form Victoria.

Final Fight| Bowser Remix Final Fight| Bowser Remix

Read the big review, not this small section.

I found the first 25 seconds or so pretty boring but a song with a leadup is always good. Got a bit repetitive though.

I see you like making songs, just by looking at your list. Good work and good luck for future songs.

Zelda O.o.T Gerudo Fortress Zelda O.o.T Gerudo Fortress

SWEET!
I remembered the Gerudo Fortress music being catchy, but not this GOOD!
Nice job, I can see this song going platnium...

FlameMesial responds:

You can? I honestly think it won't...because the guitar is too sketchy on this, but a platinum would be brilliant.

Cheers for the cool review, Dood!

Bossfight REMIX Bossfight REMIX

Not bad
It's pretty good, but not the best. Keep workin on it and it'll get better. Maybe something a bit heavier for those rock people?

LimblessAvenger responds:

Yeah, I don't have a usable electric guitar to make something like that.

pirates of the carribean pirates of the carribean

Read the big review, not this small section.

It was ok, you can only do so much with a piano though. The drums didn't really make sense, but i dont doubt you when you say that you worked on it for a month though, it would've taken me more.

Anyway, nice job

ROTS: A New Hope ROTS: A New Hope

Read the big review, not this small section.

um... im new to the audio portal, but is this song meant to sound like a piano version of the song?